- The Employee Value Proposition: Development and Evolution Alongside New Values and Priorities
- Hybrid Hiring Redesign of Special Needs Talent Webinar
- Navigating Burnout: Overcoming the Fatigue of the Work-Life Blur
- Creating a Thriving Hive: How People Centric Workplaces Ignite Performance and Fuel Results
- Safe Spaces and HR Systems Workshop
- Return to Work: Laws regarding Vaccines presented by Kerr Russell
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy Workshop
- Best Practices on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion presented by Comerica
- Supplier Diversity Masterclass: Maximizing your Diversity Program
- DEI Recruitment and Talent Panel
- Top Down - Bottom Up Burnout Solutions Webinar
Kelly SipilaStrategic Program Director, Best and Brightest Programs
Jennifer KlugePublisher, Corp! Magazine
Chris FuscoSenior Vice President, Compensation, Salary.com
Mark ConradOwner, Express Employment Professionals
Laura TomainoSenior Vice President, People & Culture, HealthEdge
Felicia TaylorChief Human Resources Officer, Trintech
Mike NovakoskiPresident & CEO, EV Construction
Dr. Lee MeadowsAuthor, Speaker, Global Leadership Consultant - President of NAAAHR - State of Michigan Chapter, Meadows Consulting
Richard FinneganCEO, Speaker, Author, C-Suite Analytics and Finnegan Institute
Objectives of this panel are to uncover the following:
- Real-life strategies to help participants refocus and re-energize to increase the level of engagement within their organizations.
- Strategies to define and address stress, burnout and depression.
- Ways to win at balancing their work, life and tools to manage their wellbeing.
- Identify solutions that businesses can activate to create a more inclusive and connected workplace.