As an organization begins the new decade of the ongoing journey towards Diversity,
Equity and Inclusion, it needs to answer this question: how do we expand our focus from
hiring diverse candidates to elevate DEI activity both internally and externally? This panel
will focus on metrics, trends, and strategies that organizations use to cultivate their DEI
initiatives for long-term business growth.
Objectives of this panel conversation:
• Identifying the challenges DEI initiatives face that keep them from being most effective
• Success rates of hiring diverse teams and ROI on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs
• Exploring DEI at the Executive and Leadership level
• Sharing the tools companies use that measure pay gaps/pay equity and build equitable teams
- La Tonya Woodson-Mayfield, PhD, CDP, Director of Global DE&I at CBRE
- Robert Barea, Director of Inclusion & Diversity at KPMG US
- Sarah Calfee, Principal Consultant at Calfee HR Consulting
- Darlene King, CDP, Executive Director at Michigan Diversity Council
This webinar is a free offering from the Illuminate Business Summit.
Learn more about the Illuminate Business Summit.