Here are 10 sure fire ways to get your company off to a great start in 2014. The only ingredient necessary is the commitment to take action.
1. Start talking to one customer per day and ask them for an idea on how to improve your business.
2. Call up one business similar to yours, situated in a non-competitive area, and compare notes as to what is working and what is not.
3. Subscribe to one new business publication.
4. Read one new business book.
5. Hold a team meeting and brainstorm one new money making idea that could improve your company’s net revenues by 5 percent.
6. Do a customer service inventory of how your company delivers service and make appropriate changes.
7. Upgrade your website to a new and improved version.
8. Schedule and hold an annual company retreat.
9. Hire a business coach to improve your effectiveness and grow your company.
10. Write up and post your company guarantee on your website, in your brochures, on your statements and in your place of business.