Date(s) - Jul 24, 2017
Thornapple Pointe Golf Club
Guiding Light and Builders Exchange of Michigan are seeking sponsorships and teams to support the Builders Exchange Annual Bart Austhof Memorial Golf Outing, as a benefit for Guiding Light. There will be a dinner and awards ceremony immediately following golf activities.
Previously, the Builders Exchange donated $9,000 from the event to Guiding Light’s Back to Work program. This year, they are looking for organizations to offer matching funds for the benefit as well as door prizes. Interested parties can apply for sponsorship packages or sign up a team. Participating organizations will receive brand recognition prior to and at the event (please see below.)
Event info: Monday, July 24th, registration at 10am, shotgun start at 11am. Mulligans & tapes are available for purchase at registration. Boxed lunches and dinner will be provided.
Sponsorships and Team Information:
• Beverage Sponsor: $2,000 Includes one 4-person team & watering hole signage, tee signage plus your company logo on www.GRBX.com and GuidingLightWorks.org and outing correspondence.
• Golf Team: $396 Includes one 4-person team
• Event Sponsorship: $485 *Best value* includes one 4-person team and tee signage
• Lunch Box Sponsor: $500 Company logo on all box lunches
• Watering Hole Sponsor: $175 Watering hole signage
• Tee Sponsor: $100 Tee signage. Staff your tee for giveaways!
• Door prizes desired
• Matching funds desired
*Mulligans & tapes may NOT be used on any prize holes. Dress Code: Collared shirts and no denim