The modern workplace has become a myriad of different generations. What people want from an employer; their expectations of corporate benefits, organizational culture, and motivation to do what’s best for business differs from generation to generation. Because of this, you must make sure your recruiting strategies are designed to attract the talent you need to get the job done. Through her own experience, in-depth research, and program customization, Meagan demonstrates to audiences how organizations need to communicate successfully with the individual generations to achieve financial success, personal growth, and enriched company morale.
The program will include:
- The different generations and how their Generational Signposts shape their expectation of the workplace.
- The steps to create a generationally robust culture.
- The top generational engagement factors.
- Different recruitment techniques for the younger generations.
- How Leadership optics changes and challenges each generation.
Speaker: Meagan Johnson Pending
Approval for 1 SHRM and HRCI credit