This program is at capacity. Registration is closed.
As 2021 unfolds, organizations looking for company-wide Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategies, also find the need to incorporate sex/gender diversity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religious, cultural, and racial diversity into their business practices. This workshop session will discuss what it takes to create an inclusive strategy for businesses starting a new DEI program and the steps your business needs to take in order to make it sustainable and successful.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- Build a Strategy for long-term diversity no matter where you are in your DEI company journey.
- Creating accommodations for disabled employees, Veterans, and LGBTQ+
- Best practices for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) and gender sensitivities
This workshop will allow you to ask direct questions to our speakers for real-time support and insight.
- Darlene King, Executive Director, Michigan Diversity Council
- Sandy Harvey, President and CEO, Exodus Consulting Group, LLC
Space is limited for this session. If we are at capacity, you will be added to a waiting list.
If you register and cannot attend, please forfeit your seat for someone on the waiting list.