A great building begins with a solid foundation and the foundation of any great organization is its leaders. This program will guide attendees through the process of creating a strong leadership development program. They will learn the key fundamental components of a successful leadership program and be provided with tools and resources, including developmental initiatives and exercises, to create successful leaders. Attendees will also learn how to identify potential leaders to keep the leadership pipeline full and insure an effective succession plan. By offering techniques for understanding how behavior and competencies link together, the program demonstrates how the implementation of a leadership competency model can drive strategic intent that aligns with an organization’s mission and vision.
- Understand how leadership impacts strategic intent.
- Learn why most leadership programs don’t produce desired results.
- Identify key fundamental components of a successful leadership program.
- Learn how to measure critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
- Understand how competencies link to leadership.
- Learn how to create developmental initiatives and exercises.
- Identify tools and resources for development.
- Learn how to design a successful feedback loop.
Webinar space is limited. Register soon!
This program is pending approval for one hour recertification credit from HRCI and SHRM.