GRAND RAPIDS – The Right Place, Inc. has appointed 12 new members to its board of directors roster for 2022.
In addition, the board elected three new officers. To view the complete list of The Right Place’s 43-person board of directors, visit https://www.rightplace.org/about-us/board-of-directors.
Officers for 2022:
- Chair: Christina Freese Decker, President & CEO, Spectrum Health
- Vice Chair: Bill Pink, PhD, President, Grand Rapids Community College
- Treasurer: Steve Downing, President & CEO, Gentex Corporation
New appointments to the 2022 board of directors:
- Sara Armbruster, President & CEO, Steelcase, Inc.
- Matt Biersack, MD, President, Mercy Health Saint Mary’s
- Michael Davenport, President & CEO, Jireh Metal Products, Inc.
- James E. Dillard III, EVP & President, Consumer Health Care Americas, Perrigo Company
- Katie L. Ferris, CPA, Tax Office Managing Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Joi Harris, DTE Gas President & COO, DTE Energy
- Nick Hrnyak, CEO, Lacks Enterprises, Inc.
- Joshua Hulst, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Michigan Software Labs
- Charles W. Lott, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo & Company
- Milind Pant, CEO, Amway Corporation
- Al Vanderberg, County Administrator/Controller, Kent County
- Mark J. Wassink, Partner, Warner Norcross + Judd, LLP
The Right Place, Inc., is a regional nonprofit founded in 1985 and supported through investments from the private and public sector. The Right Place drives current and long-term economic prosperity in West Michigan through the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies to retain, expand, and attract businesses.