With an ongoing demand for talent throughout the U.S., it’s more important than ever for companies to take steps to improve their competitive position.
One way is through participation in the Best and Brightest Places to Companies to Work For program, a series of events held in key markets that use a comprehensive evaluation process to identify those workplaces that stand above the rest.
Recent events held in Houston, Milwaukee, San Diego, and Boston had no shortage of companies vying for recognition.
Increasingly, the bar has been raised among those who step forward to earn a spot on the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For roster and we celebrate those achievements here, with a full list of winners below.
In Houston, the Best and Brightest event took place on April 27, 2018 at the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria.
Elite Winners featured in Houston include:
• Kuraray America, Inc. as Large Business “Best of the Best”
• Centre Technologies as Small Business “Best of the Best”
• TopSpot Internet Marketing for Communication and Shared Vision
• OcuSOFT for Community Initiatives
• EasyCare for Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions
• PCO (Process Control Outlet) for Diversity and Inclusion
• Summer Energy for Employee Achievement and Recognition
• MEDIX for Employee Education and Development
• Benchmark for Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
• Wright Business Technologies for Recruitment, Selection and Orientation
• Kelly S. Mathews LLC Certified Public Accountant for Strategic Company Performance
• Logical Innovations, Inc. for Work-Life Balance
The full list of winners for the Houston event can be seen HERE.
In Milwaukee, celebrants gathered on March 2, 2018, at the Wisconsin Club.
Elite Winners featured in Milwaukee included Associated Bank as Large Business “Best of the Best,” Primex Family of Companies as Medium Business “Best of the Best,” and the Starr Group as Small Business “Best of the Best.”
The full list of winners for the Milwaukee event can be seen HERE.
At the San Diego event, which took place on February 16, 2018, Elite Winners featured included San Diego County Credit Union and Sony, both receiving “Best of the Best” honors.
The full list of winners for the San Diego event can be seen HERE.
The Boston Best and Brightest event, which took place on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, at Howl at the Moon, featured Elite Winners Huggins Hospital (Large Business “Best of the Best”), Sikich (Medium Business “Best of the Best”), and Phaidon International (Small Business “Best of the Best”).
The full list of winners for the Boston event can be seen HERE.