Today, as organizations explore the most effective collaboration tactics, they recognize that to thrive, employees must feel included and a part of. To build an inclusive culture, employees need to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and to feel safe taking risks and being vulnerable with their colleagues.
How can you build an atmosphere of trust and safety in your organization? Our panel of experts will discuss 10 tips for creating an inclusive and psychologically safe place to work both on-site or remotely.
- Clinton Shane Bradley, SHRM-SCP (they/them/theirs) Principal Consultant at Bradley Swanson Group, LLC
- Melissa Moody, Chief Clinical Officer at Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network
- Nicole Lewis, Sr. Transformation Delivery Change Management Leader at KPMG US
- Norman Kim, Deputy Director at Ayana Therapy, Co-Founder at Institute for Antiracism & Equity in Mental Health
- Therese Marie Smith, Director of Education and Programs at MichBusiness