ROYAL OAK, Mich., August 19, 2021 – Ten Howard & Howard attorneys were recently named to Michigan Super Lawyers® and Michigan Rising Stars 2021 as a result of a patented selection process. This process includes peer evaluation and independent research. Only five percent of the attorneys in Michigan were named to the Super Lawyers list and two and one half percent to Rising Stars.
The Howard & Howard attorneys and the practice areas under which they are listed in Michigan Super Lawyers® 2021 are as follows:
• Andrew (Jake) Grove, Intellectual Property Litigation
• Miles T. Macik, Business Litigation
• Patrick M. McCarthy, Business Litigation
• Gerald E. McGlynn, III, Intellectual Property
• Mark W. Peyser, Business Litigation
The Howard & Howard attorneys and the practice areas under which they are listed in Michigan Rising Stars 2021 are as follows:
• Aaron J. Beresh, Health Care
• Michelle D. Champane, Business Litigation
• Paul T. Engel, Intellectual Property
• Sam A. Fares, Intellectual Property
• Nolan A. Yaldo, Business/Corporate About Howard & Howard:
With a history spanning over 15 decades, Howard & Howard is a full-service law firm with a national and international practice, providing legal services to businesses and business owners. More than 160 attorneys practice out of offices in Royal Oak, Michigan; Illinois (Chicago and Peoria); Las Vegas, Nevada; and Beverly Hills, California. For more information, please visit howardandhoward.com.