Michigan Auto Law has announced that ten of its attorneys have recently been honored with the legal profession’s top awards, including 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers; 2021 Rising Stars; The Best Lawyers in America 2022 and 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Michigan Auto Law attorneys earned 15 awards altogether.
“The legal awards and honors that our attorneys receive are always nice, but they are more meaningful for what these awards and honors represent,” said Steven Gursten, Michigan Auto Law president. “In a legal profession consisting of too many injury lawyers and the ambulance chasers who practice law by mass volume to support big TV advertising and marketing campaigns, these legal honors and awards show how our attorneys at Michigan Auto Law have chosen to practice law a different way – and we feel a much better way for our clients who we are trusted to help.”
Gursten continued, “Significantly, these are not honors and awards that attorneys can buy. These are based on peer voting from attorneys and trial judges voting for the very best lawyers in Michigan.”
Here is the list of Michigan Auto Law attorneys and the awards they received:
1. Steven M. Gursten: Best Lawyers in America; Michigan Super Lawyers
2.Lawrence E. Gursten: Best Lawyers in America; Michigan Super Lawyers.
3. Kevin H. Seiferheld: Best Lawyers in America; Michigan Super Lawyers.
4.Thomas W. James: Best Lawyers in America.
5. Brandon Hewitt: Michigan Super Lawyers.
6. Joshua Terebelo: Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars
7. Jordan M. Jones: Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch; Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars
8. Jordan A.W. Barkey: Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
9. Alexander Kemp: Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars
10. Richard Houghton: Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch